What's fortunes-spam?This package contains fortune cookies taken from subjects and bodies of funny or strange SPAM messages (mails, newsgroup posts, etc.)
It's intended to be used with the fortune unix program.
WarningSome of these fortunes are really obscene; the plaintext is "ciphered" using rot13.
- fortunes-spam-1.8.tar.gz (132 KB, 05 Jun 2010, 1746 cans of English spam, 346 cans of Italian spam)
- fortunes-spam-1.7.tar.gz (128 KB, 05 Mar 2009, 1637 cans of English spam, 276 cans of Italian spam)
- fortunes-spam-1.7 Debian package (Kudos to Danilo Piazzalunga; 132 Kb; complete debian files set is here)
LinksLinks to other funny or artistic usages of our favorite canned meat.
- A Spam A Day: reciclyng junk into art - cartoons about spam lines.
- Spam One-liners: hand lettering based on spam lines.
- spamusement: poorly-drawn cartoons inspired by actual spam lines.
- Spam Plants: the ASCII values found in the text of spam messages determine the attributes and qualities of the Spam Plants.